PHS is currently investigating alternative graduation options while waiting for the directives from our government and health agencies regarding mass gatherings. PHS is committed to honoring our seniors and recognizing them for all of their hard work and achievements.
Caps, gowns, and tassels
Herff Jones will be handling all of our cap and gown orders. Please click on the link below to place your order. A Herff Jones representative will be on campus to place orders on 3/19/2020 and 4/9/2020 during lunchtime in front of the Student Union.
- Graduation Ticket Information
- Every Senior will receive two complimentary tickets to graduation.
- Every Senior will have the opportunity to purchase up to 4 additional tickets at $7 a ticket.
- Once we determine how many tickets are still available, students will be able to sign-up for a lottery in which they could purchase up to 4 additional tickets at $7 a piece.
- More information for sales and the lottery will be available in early March on this website and through the Principal's Newsletter.
- 5/19/2020 - Senior Trip - Six Flags Magic Mountain
- 6/2/2020 - Graduation Rehearsal and Cap and Gown Distribution - 9am-12pm
- 6/3/2020 - Senior Breakfast @ PHS - 9am-12pm
- 6/4/2020 - Graduation - 4pm @ PHS Stadium
Grad night information
Senior graduation speaker information
If you would like to submit a speech to be reviewed for commencement please follow these guidelines:
3-5 minutes spoken
All seniors are able to participate
Typed on a Google Doc.
Share with JeffreyHernandez@iusd.org by March 27th, 2020 with the title “Graduation Speech <your name>”
All entries will have the opportunity to deliver their speech to the deciding committee on April 14th 2020 via an appointment process.
If you have any further questions please see Mr. Hernandez or email him at JeffreyHernandez@iusd.org.